APP FOR DEVELOPERS – see note below.
The LEADTOOLS Check Scanner application performs super-fast and accurate Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) on checks and images, automatically detects and extracts MICR E-13B text, and shows the extracted MICR line fields for the read MICR code.
This application can do the following:
• Recognize MICR codes from images/checks using live capture from your camera
• Recognize MICR codes from still frame images from your camera
• Recognize MICR codes from images in the gallery
• Show the part of the original image that contains the MICR code area and the extracted MICR code fields such as: Transit, Amount, On-Us, Account number, EPC and Routing
• Select, highlight, copy and paste the text, as well as the full MICR string
• Export recognized images to your photo library, send via email, or to any installed applications that support PNGs.
NOTE: This is one of the applications that is provided with source code in LEADTOOLS, the award-winning SDK for programmers. This application is built using the LEADTOOLS Advantage OCR engine. This app is intended to show developers some of the many capabilities that they can integrate into their own applications using LEADTOOLS. For more information or to download a free evaluation SDK of our full toolkit, including the source code for this app, visit: https://www.leadtools.com/sdk/ocr/micr
We love your feedback! Please feel free to share it with us anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEADTOOLS Check Scanning App is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-23. The program can be installed on Android.
LEADTOOLS Check Scanning App (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.